Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Wednesday Weigh In of 2011

I'm glad I got a head start on the new year, starting my exercise routine early.  Finally!  I love the Holiday Season but love/hate all the goodies that come along with it.  I missed running yesterday :( My plan was to do it in the evening since I got a late start to my day but our Young Womens meeting went until almost 10:00pm and by that point I was feeling like I was coming down with something.  I have a cold but until it gets into my chest I'm not using it as an excuse to not exercise.  I have missed a total of 3 days of exercise I believe since I started my routine.  I have to admit I'm getting a little bored so I think it's time to switch things up a little.  I have a new book coming in the mail any time now called "The 17 Day Diet".  It's not a quick 17 day fix but a plan that changes things up every 17 days so you don't hit a plateau  I saw it on Dr. Phil and I'm excited to read it!  I do better when I have a plan to follow for eating healthy so I can't wait to dive into this book!  So here is my weigh in this week.  I have slacked a little so I'm surprised by my results.  I wonder if I'm a little dehydrated from being sick or something so I weigh less than I expected.  Oh well, it is what it is.  I am finally under the 130 mark!!!!!!!!  I weighed 115 when I met Aaron and 124 when we got married so I'm getting closer to where I was.   

Weigh in #1  136.4
Weigh in #2  131.4
Weigh in #3  131.0
Weigh in #4  130.8
Weigh in #5 131.4 

Weigh in #6 129.2

 

4 comments:

  1. What you said is exactly what I weighed, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to share tips with the rest of us! Congratulations on getting into the 120's! I'm happy for you and wish I was doing as well... ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lindsea :) I think it's a fluke though. I have been eating a ton of junk. Maybe Ryker is sucking me dry lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, only 10 days!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete