Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday Weigh in #4

Still working out everyday!  Eating... not so good. I am doing a harder firm video now and think I need to up the weight on some exercises.  I am now running a little over 4 miles in 40 minutes.  When I say a little over 4 I mean 4.1.  It's still more than 4 though!  I do a warm up and cool down too, which is about 15-20 minutes total.  It's a little harder working out with the boys now since my routine is getting a little longer as I get more in shape.  I'm determined to fit it in though.  I wish I would get more motivated to eat really healthy.  I know I could be losing weight faster if I would eat better.  I'm hoping part of the reason I haven't been losing as much is because I'm gaining muscle.  We leave on Saturday for Oregon!  I can't wait to see my family!  I just wish Aaron could go with us the whole time.  We will be gone 2 weeks so I will wait to weigh in the Wednesday after we get home.  I am not too worried since my Mommy cooks a lot of healthy food and has a lot of healthy food around the house.  If I can just limit how many Christmas treats I eat.  I have 3 weeks until my next weigh in that I post so my goal is a 3.8 pound loss.

Weigh in #1  136.4
Weigh in #2  131.4
Weigh in #3  131.0
Weigh in #4  130.8   I just need to be happy I'm progressing, especially this time of year!

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOO, are you happy now??? In the words of the immortal Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay DeA! I would love to have the scale go down every time I weigh in, no matter the amount. That's awesome! I'm excited to move tomorrow because there is a brand new, fully stocked gym in the complex. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I'm envious of your run time! I'm the slowest runner in the world. I would be estatic about 4.1 miles in 50 minutes lol. Good luck during Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lindsea :) That is awesome you will have a gym in your complex! I didn't know you are moving tomorrow. That's really exciting! You will have to take lots of pictures after you get it decorated! Hopefully Aaron and I will be able to make it out soon to see you. He gets vacation time after March and we are throwing around the idea of taking a trip without the boys to see you sometime. You probably would rather have the boys, I know ;)

    ReplyDelete