Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

I was super nervous getting on the scale this morning.  I was afraid Thanksgiving did me in.  I have been working out every day still.  I started my workout about 4 times today, only to have the kids needing my attention or to hear the phone ring every time.  Guess I just have to wait for Aaron to get home.  I got some extra working out in though so I guess that's good.  I was dreading getting on the treadmill so much yesterday.  All my runs in Manson were incredibly hard for me.  I was pleasantly surprised when I had one of those days where I felt like I could run forever.  My knees didn't even hurt!!  I'm glad I listened to Dr. England when he said it would be okay to push through the pain as long as it didn't get worse and I iced and took IB.  I have managed to do the icing most days.   Hoping I have worked passed it. 

Weigh in #1  136.4
Weigh in #2  131.4
Weigh in #3  131.0
If I would have stuck to eating right I think I would be under 130 by now.  Oh well, at least I didn't gain.

1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving seemed to be such a hard time to work out so I am impressed you stuck with it! I was completely opposite and went to the gym for the first time in weeks and went everyday (but Thanksgiving) but once class started again I didn't go! ha Marissa and I are looking for dresses for you. Let me know when or if you have found one!

    ReplyDelete