Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  Went to Manson and ate lots and lots and lots of yummy food and enjoyed being with family :) Can't wait to be living close to family again!  Not too excited to get on the scale Wednesday.  I managed to work out every day though.  We will see what the damage was in a couple days.  Back to eating healthy!  Working out has made me feel so much better!  I haven't had a tension headache for a while.  I have been trying to do the stretches Aaron said would help me.  They have done a lot and also strengthening my back has really helped a lot!  Even if I have taken a few steps back with losing weight I still feel great results from working out.  I also noticed I am more positive, especially when I'm eating well also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment