Thursday, November 18, 2010

15 by February

Here is a picture of what it looks like every time I work out.  In this pic. I'm stretching but usually it's when I am doing ab or arm work.  I'm not going to let this thwart my progress though, in fact I think my ab exercises have been more beneficial with Ryker perched on my tummy :) I haven't done a great job updating my progress on my healthy living plan but I am finally in the habit of exercising every day.  The first week Aaron and I started out slow, running 2 miles every other day.  Last week we upped it a little, still running every other day but on the off days I do The Firm aerobic toning workout and Aaron goes to the gym across the parking lot from work at lunch time to lift weights.  It's going great and we are now up to 3 miles! :) Our goal is to run the Apple Blossom 10K and then the Seattle half, with the Saul Memorial run in there but I can't remember the date.  I love the time running with Aaron when the boys are in the stroller and we get to be together although, running would happen more often outside if we had a rain cover for the jogging stroller.  The sheet just doesn't quite do the job.  Last night for Young Womens we did Zumba!  It was so so much fun and I came home in the best mood!  Now I want the videos though :) I haven't been doing amazing with eating healthy except yesterday I HAD NO JUNK FOOD!!  That's a big deal for me :) So I'm hoping to keep this habit up with the exception of Thanksgiving.  I am weighing in every Wednesday.  Yesterday was weigh in number one.  I know I will stay accountable if I actually put my weight.   Yikes! I'm hoping to drop 1-2 lbs per week, since I'm still nursing I don't want to do it too fast.  My goal is 15 by Feb 23rd.  I'm super excited to go shopping tomorrow or Saturday and get some yummy healthy food in the house!  I'm hoping to come up with a yummy healthy recipe to post pretty soon.

Weigh in #1 ( 11/17/10)  136.4 lbs
Goal for next week 135.4 lbs

3 comments:

  1. Zumba is tons of fun! I love doing workouts that are fun, it makes it way more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa and I are going to start doing yoga at the gym and maybe some all abs workouts. Working out is so much more motivating when it is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do Zumba for anyone at the school 2-3 days a week. I watched it and they move the whole time for an hour. It increased my pulse just watching them. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete