Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Weigh In

I am finally getting to the point where I don't want sweets or junk food all the time.  I'm finding other ways of diverting my attention away from food.  I am now on day 8 of no junk food!  The worst thing I have eaten is whole wheat banana bread with Agave Nectar and Honey instead of regular sugar and a small bag of regular Sun Chips.  I didn't even eat half the loaf in one sitting!  That's an improvement for me. Instead of weighing in today, Wednesday, I weighed in yesterday morning.  I want to weigh in on the same scale and thought it would be silly taking it to Manson.  So, I am super happy with my results!  It makes it a lot easier to stay motivated when I feel like I'm making progress.  I am so glad I have a husband who is so supportive and encouraging helping me reach my goals, who will put up with trial healthy gross dinners and snacks.  If anyone has yummy healthy recipes and snacks, please send them my way!!

Weigh in #1 (11/17/10)  136.4 lbs
Weigh in #2 (11/23/10) 131.4 lbs

4 comments:

  1. I think you are thin and beautiful already, but being healthy is an awesome goal. Good for you! :) I've been working on eating better myself. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsea :) I just want to feel less tired and stressed. It has really been helping a lot! Good job to you, eating better!! Hope you are having a happy Thanksgiving! Miss having you with us though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job DeA! I have been looking for healthy easy recipes too but it is so difficult sometimes! I should probably start where you did... no junk food. haha chocolate is definitely my weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Whit! I love chocolate too!! I keep telling myself if I really want chocolate I can have dark chocolate because it has a lot of antioxidants. It's a little spendy though.

    ReplyDelete