Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thank You Hunny :)

Day 5 of no junk food!  I can't wait for Thanksgiving!!  I was really craving something dessertish today, so I made some black bean brownies.  TOTALLY DISGUSTING!!!!  They won't be a temptation for me and I think Ryker will have to eat the whole pan since he seems to be the only one who is a fan of them.  Oh well, next to try are whole wheat cookies.  Yesterday Aaron took me to this AWESOME store to get new running shoes.  I have had my other ones since before I was pregnant with Ryker and wore them all the time for the support so it was about time. No way I could wait until Christmas. My knees have been a little sore so I'm hoping they help.  They had me stand on this mat thing that showed on a screen where I have the most pressure on my feet and also shows my arches.  Then they found the best shoe for me and made me personalized orthotics!  The prices of the running shoes were very comparable to other stores, maybe even less which I thought was nice but by the time I added on the orthotics that was another sixty.  Totally worth it though!  I took my first run with them late last night after the boys went to bed.  They are so comfy! Thank you for the SWEET Christmas present Honey!  I really really appreciate them!  And just so Aaron is sure, I don't want or expect anymore presents from him for Christmas.   

2 comments:

  1. Black bean brownies?! haha but congrats on 5 days without junk food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Rissa, black bean brownies. I thought they would be good since my mom has a recipe for bean butter cookies that are actually really delicious! Thanks Rissa! I haven't made it this long for a while.

    ReplyDelete